Call us on 0191 262 2882
High Precision Sheet Metal Laser Cutting & Waterjetting
We have two Trumpf laser cutting machines. Our Trumpf 3030 high capacity laser cutter is rated at 3kw, enabling us to process plate from 0.5mm to 20mm thick. The bed capacity is 3m x 1500mm.
In 2011 we bought larger premises and invested in an additional, larger machine. The Trumpf 3050 laser cutter was bought to meet the growing demand of our client base for us to process thicker metal plate.
For even greater efficiency in the use of metal sheet, we have invested
in a nesting programme. This automatically configures all of the components
within a sheet, maximising the units per sheet.
Our laser cutters also accept DXF files, enabling us to deal with
electronically transferred drawings. You can send drawings to us via
the fax, e-mail or a CD of your dxf files. Please see contact
Laser Cutting Applications
We laser cut components for a wide range of applications. These include:-
• Complete automotive engine fan assemblies.
• Automotive seating clips and feet.
• Automotive engine carrier components.
• Transport stillage components.
• Complete aluminium vents for shipping.
• Armour plated vehicle parts.
• Track components for heavy plant.
• Carpet weaving machinery parts.
• Tool making components.
• Signs and lettering for supermarket chains and other applications.
Examples of Laser Cutting & Fabrication Work
Many of our laser cut products and completed in our fabrication shop:-
- Fabrication of brackets for lighting from 4 mm mild steel. We produce batches of 1,000 in a two stage process. Firstly we laser cut the shapes and then bend them on our bending machine in the fabrication shop.
- Rolled up fabricated ductwork, fully welded with flange joints. Firstly we laser cut the metal to cut out the main straights, before bending the sections, and the jointing flanges in our fabrication shop.
- This customer locates large water containers on a framework of four structural steel uprights. We laser cut the main supporting uprights and weld the complete frames together in our fabrication shop.
Steel Office Doors & Desks
We can manufacture sleek, fabricated steel doors for offices. We can also manufacture elegant and heavy duty desks from powder coated mild steel.
For the high precision cutting of reflective metals such as stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, copper and brass please see Waterjet Cutting page.
Next Page >
Thick Steel Plate Laser Cutting. DXF Flies for Electronic Drawing Transfer. Engine Components, Shipping Vents, Vehicle Track & Tool Making Components. Waterjet Cutting of stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, copper and brass.
Laser & Waterjet Cutting & Fabrication Engineers – Newcastle | Sunderland | North East | Huddersfield | Doncaster | Sheffield | Nottingham | Leicester | Derby | Birmingham | Manchester | Glasgow | Aberdeen | Dundee | Edinburgh | Teesside | Norwich | Ipswich | Swansea | Cardiff | Yorkshire | Middlesbrough | York | Hull | Leeds | Bradford | Liverpool | Stoke | West Midlands | Coventry | London | Oxford | Southampton | Plymouth | Portsmouth | Yorkshire | Midlands